High Tech Security
The Children’s Hour (TCH) has an automated electronic security system. It is so comprehensive and advanced that with the click of a couple buttons, TCH administrative staff can:
- Check teacher to student ratios any time of the day
- Verify the location of a student anytime
- Track critical medical information of a child or a teacher
- View exact time in/time out of both staff and students
- Print a summary invoice for each family
- Verify which authorized person dropped off or picked up each child
- Track each employee in the building and the exact time of arrival and departure
Our security starts at the entrance to the center. Only staff and enrolled parents have access to the center from the lobby with the use of a keypad with an individually programmed access code. Each code registers the particular individual entering the center. Parents and staff are also required to sign in and out at the touch screen computer located in the lobby.
This application registers attendance and other essential information such as which child has entered or left the building and with whom, how many children are in the building and where in the building they are located. For additional security, cameras are strategically placed in each classroom, throughout the playground and around the perimeter of the center.
Our high tech security gives parents and administration alike an effortless method for providing superior security for each child.
We practice health and safety readiness by having tornado and fire drills monthly. Our staff is CPR certified and trained in First Aid.